Servicing clients throughout South Florida and the Midwest, Amy Bloom Inc. is the premier choice for event production, event planning, project management and promotion of corporate, not-for-profit and business events, both big and small.
People always remember an Amy Bloom Inc. event.
It’s personal. It’s professional. It’s inviting. It’s fun. It’s unique.
Hello from Amy
Amy Bloom Inc. is a full-service company based in Chicago that delivers premier event production, event planning and project management services, as well as promotion of corporate, not-for-profit and business events, both big and small.
Our philosophy at Amy Bloom Inc. is to take a responsible bottom-line approach to our clients’ needs by integrating sound business decisions with proven event strategies developed during more than 15 years of industry experience.
With those goals always in mind, we bring people together to help corporate, not-for-profit and business clients achieve their goals through well-organized events or projects both large and small. Amy Bloom Inc.’s experience ranges from fundraising galas to corporate meetings and networking events to a 40,000-entrant marathon. We have worked with international, national and local businesses, including Ameriprise Financial, Howard Brown Health Center, the University of Illinois at Chicago, A Sister’s Hope USA and A Sister’s Hope Netherlands.
No matter the project, you can count on a level of creativity, polish and organization that truly sets our services apart.
Add it all up and Amy Bloom Inc. is the right choice for you.
We are excited to work with you and your company or organization and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for taking the first step today toward your next big success.
Facts about Amy
Event planning is my passion. But it’s hardly my only one. And to help you get to know me better, here are five things that make me tick and help Amy Bloom Inc. click with clients…
1. I graduated from Emory University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and French. I spent a semester at France's Université de Montpellier where my focus was all things French – language, culture, political science and art history.
2. Developing new relationships is a big part of my life. I enjoy networking and connecting people.
3. Languages fascinate me. In fact, I speak English, French and Spanish.
4. I love to travel. During a three-month stay in Costa Rica, I lived with several families, learned first-hand about the culture and spoke only Spanish.
5. I am passionate about education. While volunteering at the Jewish Council on Urban Affairs, I taught junior high students about the causes and consequences of poverty and homelessness for children their age living in poverty.
- About Face Theatre
- Ameriprise Financial
- A & N Mortgage Services
- A Sister's Hope Netherlands
- A Sister's Hope USA
- Arts at St. Johns
- Astraea Foundation
- Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games
- Cadence Health
- Cancer Support Community Greater Miami
- Carolyn Grisko and Associates
- CHAT Inc.
- Chicago Curve
- Chicago Met. Battered Women’s Network
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Chicago Tribune
- Church Within A Church Movement
- Citizens to Elect Linda J. Pauel
- CNO Financial Group
- Committee to Elect John H. Ehrlich
- Data Hounds LLC
- Edgewater Chamber of Commerce
- Equality Illinois
- Florida International University
- Fred Says
- Howard Brown Health Center
- Hubbard Street Dance
- Human Rights Campaign
- Jeannie Tanner Quartet
- Jewish Vocational Service
- Judy Rice for Judge
- KidSpeak International
- Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce
- Lambda Legal
- Lisa M. Dietlin & Associates
- Lyon & Lyon South Florida
- Merrill Lynch
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Ms. Foundation for Women
- National Alliance for Mental Illness- Broward
- National Center for Lesbian Rights
- National Council, State Boards of Nursing
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Nine Tail Productions
- OrangeZest Culinary Service
- Ravenswood Community Services
- Ripe Fruit Films
- Sam I Am Films
- Skylight Music Theatre
- Smith Bucklin & Associates
- Special Events Management
- Start Somewhere
- Studio Vitál
- The LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon
- The Locals
- The University of Illinois at Chicago
- Tourism Vancouver
- Tsamis Law Firm